A two-day course designed to help financial institutions remain competitive. It's time to embrace the next evolution of digital. Learn the latest digital trends and how to prioritize your roadmap.
Digital School Course Curriculum
Day 1 Topics
- Retail Digital Channel Trends & Lessons Learned
- Digital Banking Best Practices
- The Intersection of Payments & Digital
- Digital Marketing - Driving Engagement Through Data
- Digital Banking Ecosystem - Innovation Leaders
Day 2 Topics
- High-Value Digital Account Opening & Lending
- New Ways to Think About ROI - Return on Channel
- What You Must Do About Crypto & Blockchain
- Embedded Finance vs Embedded Fintech - to Play or not to Play
- Funding & De-risking Transformation
- Target Operating Model - Digital Strategy Blueprint
Join us for Digital School
Date Change and Cancellation Policy: In the event a participant would like to change the date of their upcoming session, Cornerstone will allow a one-time change. For second-time changes, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for a cancellation received more than 10 days before the school. No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 10 days before the first day of school.
We Understand Digital Transformation is Complicated.
While technology modernization is essential, it must be united with a cultural ambition to affect change, purposefully designed customer experiences, and proactive and data-driven customer engagement, all centered around achieving specific target outcomes. Most institutions are well along in this journey. This school will improve your ability to navigate this complexity, accelerate digital transformation execution to create change faster, and reach the desired outcomes.
We will focus on:
- The big trends and hardcore realities of digital transformation in the banking industry today
- Lessons learned from digital banking executives leading over 30 digital transformation initiatives in banking — what works and what doesn't
- Critical digital performance metrics, current industry benchmarks, and the metrics that matter most for meeting experience and performance outcome
- Keys to funding and de-risking transformation with multiple initiatives in flight
- Essential workstreams must be part of any transformation effort
- Overcoming struggles on how to build alignment in your organization around transformation outcomes and required cultural changes
Today's Evolving Digital Landscape Can Be a Challenge to Navigate with Certainty and Control.
Critical Takeaways from Digital School!
Learn how you perform against peers and identify your opportunities.
Acquire the tools you need to thrive in this competitive market.
Strategic Best Practices
Learn best practices and develop a payments roadmap for your financial institution.
Digital School Instructors
Jim Burson brings to his role as partner of Cornerstone Advisors’ Digital Transformation and Delivery Channel practice a deep knowledge of the financial services industry as well asView profile
Chris Miller is a digital innovation executive skilled in the art of translating data-driven insights into actionable strategies that driveView profile
Tony DeSanctis brings more than 20 years of financial services experience to Cornerstone Advisors. As co-lead of the firm’s PaymentsView profile
As a senior director in the Delivery Channels practice at Cornerstone Advisors, Amanda Swanson is focused on delivery channel strategy and planning, marketing strategy and View profile