Business Continuity Consulting & Software
BCP plan reviews, updates, tests and software to track and execute
Whether you’re looking for BCP software or for a consultant to help update your entire BCP program, let our team of experienced business continuity consultants help you be prepared for the next incident.
- BCP Review – independent review of your BCP plan’s ability to recover from a disaster
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – conduct a BCP risk assessment and determine the operational impact from various incidents
- BCP Strategy Development – identify, evaluate and determine ideal strategies to manage your BCP risks
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development – document how to recover technology after a disaster strikes
- BCP Plan Development – document how to recover all operations after a disaster strikes
- BCP Testing and Exercises – test the your ability to execute the BCP plan under various scenarios and incorporate lessons learned
- Deep expertise in business continuity and data center operations as well as bank and credit union vendors and processes brings practical, real-world experience
- Addresses current hot topics like active shooter, cyber breach, pandemic and FFIEC Appendix J issues
- Cloud-based program that manages every step of the business continuity planning process. We can even set it up, populate it and keep it current as part of an annual testing and exam prep relationship.
- Connected with our vendor management and information security services to provide comprehensive services to bank and credit union CIOs, CTOs and Information Security Officers
Learn More About Our Business Continuity Services
Schedule a time to talk with one of our BCP Consultants
or, if you’re ready, request a demonstration of our software and services