Digital systems including consumer Internet banking, commercial Internet banking, cash management, bill pay, mobile, remote deposit capture, online account opening, etc. have become your customer “core” systems which means that any digital conversion or implementation mistake can have a significant negative customer impact. The better alternative is successfully implementing better tools and services with substantial positive customer impact.
With Cornerstone consultants acting as advisors, best practice providers, and project managers (or co-manager), and our vendor-specific implementation playbooks and toolkits, you can be assured of a successful digital implementation.
- The team has helped more than 200+ financial institutions convert more than 75 different digital vendors
- Unmatched knowledge of all significant digital vendor conversion strengths and weaknesses – with plans to plug their gaps
- Special focus on channel integration, customer experience, adoption, self-service improvements, and customer communication
- Disciplined approach to reduce risk, ensure benefit realization, and meet timeline and budget expectations
- Conversion Readiness Assessment and project documentation addresses examiner expectations
So, What Makes Us Different?
Real-Life Risk Management
Our real-world experiences will help you address the vendor-specific weaknesses each vendor has in product design, conversion mapping, integration, training, testing, go live, and post-implementation processes.
Business Impact Results
Far too many institutions end up converting bad customer experiences onto new systems. Our relentless focus on improving processes, customer experience and efficiency drives our implementation effort so you can actually experience all those expected benefits that drove your decision.
Our digital strategy experts can help design customer experience improvements, BCP experts can help update your BCP plans, Information Security experts can help you design system security, or our Marketing experts can help with customer communication. Our entire team is devoted to your successful implementation.
Learn More About Our Process and Get a Custom Quote
Schedule a time to talk with one of our Core Implementation Consultants or, if you’re ready, request a custom pricing proposal