Digital Banking Vendor Evaluation
Find the best digital, Internet banking, mobile and online account opening vendors to support your digital strategy at the best price.
We start with a business needs roadmap to identify customer, product and efficiency improvement opportunities, timing and budget, then we convert your needs into a digital vendor RFP. We’ll help you interpret the results and build the vendor financial models. We’ll manage the vendors’ scripted demonstrations and the follow up questions, help with vendor due diligence, and get your team to the best decision. Once a decision is made, we’ll negotiate the digital vendor contracts and help with vendor implementation, and process optimization.
Whether you’re just replacing Internet banking or developing a new digital strategy with all new mobile, remote deposit capture, bill pay, online account opening, online lending, etc., let the most experienced digital strategy and digital vendor consultants guide you through the process.
- Unmatched knowledge of digital vendor strengths, weaknesses and market pricing
- Proven process to build consensus on your digital decisions from your tellers to your Board
- Best practices and benchmarks on improving customer engagement
- Deep understanding of integration challenges across digital vendors, core vendors and payment vendors
- Addresses examiner expectations including vendor risk assessment and vendor risk scorecard. Can include a complete vendor information security review
- Cornerstone has no marketing, referral or resale agreements with any vendors
So, What Makes Us Different?
MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ANY OTHER CONSULTANT
We have helped more financial institutions with digital strategy development and digital vendor evaluations than any other consultant. We are the most experienced and have the most time-tested process.
BEST MARKET PRICING
Our ContractVault™ is the most comprehensive database of digital and mobile vendor pricing. We will get you better pricing, terms and SLAs than anyone else.
BEST VENDOR INTEL
Our VendorVault™ includes hundreds of financial institution’s digital vendor satisfaction ratings across every major digital vendor. Our database also includes the most commonly under-utilized features, integration challenges and customer complaints of every major digital vendor.