Whether you’re just exploring options or have decided to replace your bank’s core processing vendor, let the most experienced bank core vendor consultants guide you through the process.
We start with a business needs roadmap to identify improvement opportunities, timing and budget, then we convert your needs into a core vendor RFP. We’ll help you interpret the results and build the vendor financial models. We’ll invite the vendors in for scripted demonstrations, manage the follow up process, help with vendor due diligence, and get your team to the best decision. Once a decision is made, we’ll negotiate the core vendor contracts and help with vendor implementation, and process optimization.
- Unmatched knowledge of D&H, FIS, Fiserv, Jack Henry and regional core vendors’ strengths, weaknesses and market pricing
- Proven process to build bank-wide consensus from your tellers to your Board
- Addresses FDIC, OCC, FRB and state examiner expectations including vendor risk assessment and vendor risk scorecard. Can include a complete vendor information security review
- Includes process improvement to avoid replacing vendors and keeping bad processes
- We’ll tell you how much you can improve existing vendor performance to potentially avoid a core system conversion
- Cornerstone has no marketing, referral or resale agreements with any vendors
So, What Makes Us Different?
MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ANY OTHER CONSULTANT
We have helped more banks with core vendor evaluations than any other consultant. We are the most experienced and have the most time-tested process.
BEST MARKET PRICING
Our ContractVault™ is the most comprehensive database of bank core vendor pricing. We will get you better pricing, terms and SLAs than anyone else.
BEST VENDOR INTEL
Our VendorVault™ includes hundreds of bank’s core vendor satisfaction ratings across every major bank core vendor. Our database also includes the most commonly under-utilized features and frustrations of every major core vendor.