Whether you’re looking for BCP software or for a consultant to help update your entire BCP program, let our team of experienced business continuity consultants help you be prepared for the next incident.
- BCP Review – independent review of your BCP plan’s ability to recover from a disaster
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – conduct a BCP risk assessment and determine the operational impact from various incidents
- BCP Strategy Development – identify, evaluate and determine ideal strategies to manage your BCP risks
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development – document how to recover technology after a disaster strikes
- BCP Plan Development – document how to recover all operations after a disaster strikes
- BCP Testing and Exercises – test the your ability to execute the BCP plan under various scenarios and incorporate lessons learned
- Deep expertise in business continuity and data center operations as well as bank and credit union vendors and processes brings practical, real-world experience
- Addresses current hot topics like active shooter, cyber breach, pandemic and FFIEC Appendix J issues
- Cloud-based program that manages every step of the business continuity planning process. We can even set it up, populate it and keep it current as part of an annual testing and exam prep relationship.
- Connected with our vendor management and information security services to provide comprehensive services to bank and credit union CIOs, CTOs and Information Security Officers
So, What Makes Us Different?
DO IT FOR ME
We’ll identify gaps in your plan, update the plan, load your plan into bPlan™ software and update it throughout the year for you,
BEST VENDOR INTEL
Because we also provide credit union and bank vendor management solutions as well as vendor evaluation, implementation and utilization consulting, we know the operations and technology challenges unique to each of your unique vendors.
We don’t sell disaster recovery services so our plans and tests are not limited to data recovery. Because of this we can help both with disaster recovery plans and/or business continuity plans.