The 2017 Cornerstone Performance Report for Banks analyzes the latest trends and developments in banking gathered from working directly with banks nationwide.
The steps Cornerstone takes to asses performance and identify where an organization can improve efficiency, enhance revenue, and deliver a better customer experience
1. Collect client staffing, volume and non-interest expense information from the client via our online Cornerstone surveys
2. Survey employees on current process issues/opportunities and system satisfaction
3. Conduct onsite executive and operational interviews and assess current operations
1. Develop a Performance Assessment including the Cornerstone Scorecard with more than 250 peer benchmarks
2. Present results in interactive executive planning session
1. Develop specific Opportunity Road Map for implementation of performance improvement initiatives
2. Prioritize performance improvement “sprints” that can be implemented in 2-6 month time frames
3. Integrate performance benchmarks into future performance reporting
We will be hosting for the first time, a new Credit Union Project Management Roundtable this Spring. This event will bring together project managers and executives to collaborate on the challenges we experience managing strategic and tactical projects in a credit union organization.
AOBA 2018: a big party packed with acquirers, sellers, investment bankers and attorneys full of big plans for the year ahead.