Cornerstone Advisors is a national management and technology consulting firm offering a wide range of consulting services to meet the needs of the banking and credit union industries. We are seeking an experienced Solutions Operations Coordinator to work at our corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role, you will work with a talented team of analyst, consultants and directors in the Strategy & Execution Solutions Group providing support on all department administration needs. The incumbent must have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully work with all levels of the organization.
Cornerstone is a fast-paced work environment where employees can make a difference. We pride ourselves on being a Knowledge company and hire life-long learners.
We are looking for a long-term employee who brings knowledge and experience that has been under-utilized at prior companies. Our office is located in the hot spot of Old Town Scottsdale but we enjoy the benefits of casual dress (jeans are okay). We benefit from a lot of perks, including a recently remodeled office, 100% paid employee covered health care (medical, dental, vision, STD & life), matching 401(k), covered parking, company provided gourmet coffee, snacks and drinks, ping pong table, learning lunches, 3 weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus and more.
- This position is multi-faceted that provides administrative support to the department staff including the Management team and therefore requires a significant amount of multi-tasking skills.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with advanced proficiency in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must possess a minimum of four years’ experience in an administrative support role to director level management and above.
- This individual must be reliable, punctual, patient, and possess skills and abilities to handle high-stress situations
- Must be a team player with solid time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Maintain appointment schedules and calendars; schedule meetings and conference calls
- Answer and screen incoming inquiries and respond appropriately
- Development and tracking of proposals
- Manage data exchange with clients and proprietary contract data
- Workflow and Enterprise Content Management functions for the group
- Monthly reporting as directed
- Work with DocuSign to manage and follow up on contracts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related functions as needed
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four years’ administrative experience
- Demonstrated experience with calendar management using Outlook
- Prior experience proofreading/editing
Practical / Technical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent proof-reading/editing skills
- Ability to plan, organize and implement projects with successful and timely results within a multitask based environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence at all levels both internally and externally
- Positive attitude and commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Work well with interruptions and multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and take direction from multiple sources
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Internet search processes and research abilities
- Skilled with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or Smartsheet a plus
- Previous DocuSign experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Background screening including past employment, education, and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.