Cornerstone Advisors is a national management and technology consulting firm offering a wide range of consulting services to meet the needs of the banking and credit union industries. We are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to work at our corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role, you will work with a talented team of analyst, consultants and directors in the Strategy & Execution Solutions Group providing support on all department administration needs. The incumbent must have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully work with all levels in the organization.
Cornerstone is a fast-paced work environment where employees can make a difference. We pride ourselves on being a Knowledge company and hire life-long learners.
We are looking for a long-term employee who brings knowledge and experience that has been under-utilized at prior companies. Our office is located in the hot spot of Old Town Scottsdale but we enjoy the benefits of casual dress (jeans are okay). We benefit from a lot of perks, including a recently remodeled office, 100% paid employee covered health care (medical, dental, vision, STD & life), matching 401(k), covered parking, company provided gourmet coffee, snacks and drinks, ping pong table, learning lunches, 3 weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus and more.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ project or administrative support role to multiple director level managers and above
- Self-managed, reliable, punctual, patient, and possess skills and abilities to handle high-stress situations
- Team player with solid time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Setting meetings, conference calls and WebEx presentations with clients and internal staff
- Reconcile client data and respond to document request and due diligence requests from clients
- Take notes for meeting and conference calls. (Use of One Note is a plus)
- RFP distribution and follow-up
- Onboarding (confirm initial time allocations, enter estimated start and end dates, move project from initiate to deliver, actual start and end dates, etc.
- Reconciling budgets of projects in process for PMs
- Closeout (update end date, scheduling QA calls, adding vendor information, loading deliverables, etc.
- Coordinating with PC/PM to ensure deadlines and deliverable schedules are met
- Review and edit draft deliverables before submitting to PC/PM
- Survey distribution, collection and assembling results
- Editing PowerPoint deliverables; binding of presentations and shipping
- Loading all final deliverables and project documentation into Dynamics
- Loading client contacts into Dynamics
- Developing and running reports in Dynamics
- Demonstration scheduling
- Coordinate with Solutions Coordinator to schedule and ensure QA calls are conducted
- Distribution of project reports
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in business or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ project or administrative role supporting director level and above
- Demonstrated experience with heavy calendar management using Outlook
- Prior experience proofreading and editing
Practical / Technical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to plan, organize and implement projects with successful and timely results within a multitask based environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence at all levels internally and externally
- Positive attitude and commitment to quality customer service
- Work well with interruptions and multiple priorities
- Must have the ability to prioritize competing tasks and take direction from multiple sources
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Availability to work in different time zones
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; intermediate Excel
- Internet search processes and research abilities
- Skilled with Smartsheet a plus
- Previous DocuSign experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Background screening including past employment, education and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.