Performance Report Product Description:
Cornerstone Advisors is constantly striving to report on the latest trends and data to help banks and credit unions become high performing, future-ready organizations. The Cornerstone Performance Report (CPR) unveils the trends, unique business intelligence and expert commentary that banks can use to make strategic planning and operating budget decisions. The 90+ page Cornerstone Performance Report for banks and credit unions presents more than 200 staffing, spending and operations benchmarks across 15 major lines of business. In addition to findings for average banks and credit unions, it reveals how the lower and higher performers fared across all these areas.
The Product Manager is responsible for Cornerstone Performance Report (CPR) product development, CPR enhancements and improvements and the day-to-day management of managing the subscriber client portfolio. The Product Manager is directly responsible for the market positioning, revenue growth and financial performance of the CPR solution.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of desired customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conduct competitive research to determine new market opportunities and positioning strategies
- Develop and recommend build, buy or partner strategies
- Create buy-in for the CPR product vision both internally and with key external partners, ensuring market viability through solution design
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize product development road map activities based on business and customer impact and manage deadlines and accountabilities for road map execution
- Work closely with operations and technology and consulting teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan in coordination with marketing team from product positioning and pricing to support sales
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, senior management, and other members of Cornerstone’s Strategy and Execution group
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with CPR line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a CPR evangelist to build awareness and understanding in the industry and internally among Cornerstone employees
- Partner with CPR customers to create user stories/referrals
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for internal and external product communication and client/prospect interaction
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information technology or related area
- Knowledge and experience in the banking industry across major business and support functions
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects with limited management oversight, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Ability to contribute effectively within a fast paced, fluid environment
- Strong organizational, project management, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple moderate-sized projects and priorities at the same time
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Business and Performance Requirements:
- Business Development
- Initiate and lead sales opportunities for CPR that contribute to larger multi-discipline consulting projects with new and existing clients.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of CPR development campaigns and plans to maximize market profile, market share and revenue.
- Customer Relationship Development
- Managing leads, prospective and current clients resulting in growth of revenue and increased quality of revenue;
- Managing relationship with clients
- Supporting other members of the team with client engagements and relationships
- Contribute to the development of your personal brand that is consistent and aligned with Cornerstone brand.
- Represent Cornerstone in the public domain though networking and participating in market forums and assisting others in external representation initiatives.
- Client Satisfaction
- Build the clients trust with Cornerstone and ensure client gains value realization through the CPR solutions.
- Internal Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with all Cornerstone team members.
Cornerstone is a fast-paced work environment where employees make a difference. We pride ourselves on being a “knowledge” company with life-long learners.
Our office is in the hot spot of Old Town Scottsdale, but we enjoy the benefits of casual dress (jeans are okay). We benefit from a lot of perks, including a recently remodeled office, 100% paid employee health care (medical, dental, vision, STD & life), matching 401(k), covered parking, company provided gourmet coffee, snacks and drinks, ping pong table, learning lunches, 3 weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus and more.
This is a unique opportunity to be a high level strategic partner to a dynamic business unit! To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and salary requirements. Salary commensurate with background, education and experience. Professional demeanor is a must.
Background screening including past employment, education and references is required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.