Bank leadership will face a credibility test in the coming months as team members observe how their organization expects to navigate the gathering storm clouds.
The steps Cornerstone takes to asses performance and identify where an organization can improve efficiency, enhance revenue, and deliver a better customer experience
1. Collect client staffing, volume and non-interest expense information from the client via our online Cornerstone surveys
2. Survey employees on current process issues/opportunities and system satisfaction
3. Conduct onsite executive and operational interviews and assess current operations
1. Develop a Performance Assessment including the Cornerstone Scorecard with more than 250 peer benchmarks
2. Present results in interactive executive planning session
1. Develop specific Opportunity Road Map for implementation of performance improvement initiatives
2. Prioritize performance improvement “sprints” that can be implemented in 2-6 month time frames
3. Integrate performance benchmarks into future performance reporting
Continually emerging payment technologies keep financial institutions struggling to be at the forefront of their market. Join Cornerstone’s Payments Experts for 2-full days of learning this cutting-edge environment and how to keep your FI ahead of the game.