Be first to know the new best practices!
Branch closings and social distancing have revealed shortfalls in how banks and credit unions deliver services in a digital-first world. Improving virtual capabilities while adjusting to a remote workplace has added complications. Financial institutions must execute customer experience improvements as quickly as possible while managing interim customer challenges. Be the first to know
In this webinar, Cornerstone will share:
- How to triage your delivery service gaps and prioritize action
- How to quickly meet expanded customer contact center needs
- What to do if you’re missing key digital capabilities – build, buy or borrow
- The realities of fast-tracking digital account opening and remote loan origination
- Negotiating in a buyers’ market against surge pricing – negotiate fast without losing your shirt!
- Up to the minute bank and credit union survey data – find out what others are doing
- And get your questions answered!