Be the first to know the new best practices!
With two-thirds of small businesses expected to apply for PPP loans, banks and credit unions are wrestling with how to quickly react to this challenge. Whether you’re struggling with the application demand, considering whether to stand up a program, or you’ve suspended your apps for now, come learn emerging best practices from the small business lending experts at Cornerstone Advisors.
In this webinar, Cornerstone will share:
- PPP, Traditional SBA Loan Program and Main Street Lending Program guidelines
- Emerging best practices on loan funding, boarding and E-Tran processes
- Profiles of institutions that are participating in PPP, and considerations for starting or expanding a SBA lending program
- A real-time view of vendor options for PPP applications and workflows
- Leveraging PPP awareness/impacts to build out a profitable SBA program
- And we’ll answer your questions!