The CUES School of IT Leadership is designed to equip current and future CIO’s, as well as board members and executive teams, in ways to guide their IT organization’s direction and spending. We’ll focus on critical areas, such as: Building the IT organization (ITO) around market forces, and around the moments that matter in the CU’s products and delivery channels.
- Understanding the blur between physical and digital channels, and how to drive stronger integration
- Following the “outside-in” model for developing IT strategy
- Building a compelling IT culture that attracts top technical and business talent
- Creating the processes and culture for rapid execution of change initiatives
- Attendees will leave with a Strategic IT Action Plan designed to take their ITO further