Insight Vault findings draw on Cornerstone Advisors’ exclusive research, operational benchmark data, and real-world experiences from consulting engagements nationwide.
- Expert analysis of trends, research and planning insights
- Provocative ideas about the industry that bankers won’t find anywhere else
- We don’t just give you the what, we give you the SO WHAT?
- Straight to the point—with no fuzzy stuff or buzzwords
Every quarter, Insight Vault subscribers have the opportunity to engage, one-on-one, with a Cornerstone Advisors consultant to discuss how our findings specifically apply to their institutions.
- News Not Noise – What do select industry happenings mean to your institution? What should you do (or not do) about them?
- Dashboard Insights – How did financial institutions fare last quarter? What do the numbers mean in the big scheme of things?
- Research Insights – Be among the first to see just-released or not-yet-released peer studies conducted by Cornerstone Advisors.
- Operational Insights – Real-life benchmarks and analysis to help you develop operational strategies
- Tech Trends – What does that must-have new technology mean to your bottom line—if anything?
- Food For Thought – Does that hot new initiative come with a viable value proposition? How can you make the most of an opportunity?
- Disruptor Watch – Who are the industry noisemakers and why should you notice them?
- Planning Insights – Where can FIs find efficiencies and cost savings? We’ll show you the numbers.
- Research Nuggets – Here to help you separate fact from fluff in the surveys and analysis flying around in the marketplace.
- That’s What S/He Said – Real FI execs said it, we heard it, and maybe we have a little something to say about it.
Credit union executives can request a sample Insight Vault here.