Scenario: You just spent two days in strategic planning meetings and left feeling your time could have been spent more effectively just about anywhere else. The content was insufficiently prepared, the facilitator spoke in textbook generalities, and the participants, not feeling the least bit unified, came away wondering what, exactly, is supposed to happen now.
Enter Cornerstone Advisors. The experienced and industry savvy facilitators at Cornerstone Advisors have helped countless banks and credit unions get – and stay – fired up about their institutions' strategic plans and future direction.
The Benefits to You
Cornerstone works with you to produce productive planning meetings that re-energize your organization.
- Our high-energy, highly skilled facilitators ensure the real issues and opportunities are put on the table during discussions.
- Cornerstone facilitators are industry experts who provide actionable advice as they facilitate.
- Cornerstone can provide you with the perspective and best practice comparisons that come from our work with hundreds of financial institutions.
What You Can Expect
- Positioning. You will develop a clear understanding and consensus of your institution's position in the financial services industry now and in the future including the qualities that will make the organization unique in the marketplace.
- Strategic Discussion. You will participate in productive discussion on new strategies and best practices the institution should implement.
- Future Direction. You will develop a clear strategic vision and action plan for the future.
- Team Cohesion. You will participate in strong interaction among senior management to help solidify team unity.
- Plan Maturation. Leveraging Cornerstone's strategic planning methodology and tools, you will see the institution continue to mature its strategic planning discipline in the future.
The Cornerstone Differentiation
- Cornerstone leads clients from strategy to execution.
- We provide best practices industry knowledge and proprietary benchmarking data.
- We challenge standard ways of conducting business.
- Our planning facilitation services help management determine strategies that will make the institution “unique” as well as the strategies that should not be pursued.
We've Done this Before
Here are just a few examples of work we've performed in this area:
- Privately held, full-service bank in Iowa ($1.8 billion)
- Large Washington state credit union ($8.7 billion)
- Community-focused Kansas credit union ($1.7 billion)
- Innovative Indiana credit union ($1 billion)
- Cooperative food and agribusiness bank ($9 billion)
- Florida credit union ($1.6 billion)
- Regional Florida bank ($1.5 billion)
- Oklahoma credit union ($1.8 billion)
- Florida credit union ($700 million)
- Large Canadian credit union ($1.4 billion)
- Louisiana community bank ($12 billion)