Valuable peer data and performance improvement information not available anywhere else!
Forty-three credit unions with assets of $500 million and more participated in the 2014 Cornerstone Credit Union Performance Report, Cornerstone Advisors’ latest performance measurement study designed to assist credit unions in their efficiency improvement and strategic planning initiatives.
At the foundation of the Cornerstone Credit Union Performance Report is the Cornerstone ScorecardTM, an indispensable peer comparison tool that details more than 200 key productivity and staffing benchmarks across 15 key operations areas ranked by median, 25th and 75th percentile.
The report includes expense and revenue improvement opportunities in Compensation, Information Technology, Online Banking, Risk Management, ATM/Debit Income, Credit Card Interchange/Fees – and more.
The Cornerstone Credit Union Performance Report can help credit unions answer these and many other critical questions:
- How many employees should we have in this function and what type of performance benchmarks should we use to measure success?
- What successes – and challenges – are credit unions facing with alternative delivery channels like Internet banking, call center and ATM?
- What percentage of credit unions has deployed a particular new technology?
- How much are peer credit unions spending on training?
- Where are they concentrating their investment?
- What are peer credit unions outsourcing and how much are they spending?
The Cornerstone ScorecardTM details productivity and staffing benchmarks across these key areas:
- Branch Sales and Service
- Contact Center
- Digital Banking
- Retail Cards and Payments
- Consumer Lending
- Mortgage Lending
- Member Business Lending
- Wealth Management
- Deposit Operations and Item Processing
- Loan Operations and Collections
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources and Training