CU Broadcast Interview Reveals Surprising CU Trends
Valuable peer data and performance improvement information not available anywhere else!
Sixty-two credit unions with assets of $250 million and more accepted Cornerstone Advisors' invitation to participate in the Sixth Edition of The Cornerstone Report, our latest performance measurement study designed to assist credit unions in their efficiency improvement and strategic planning initiatives.
The Cornerstone Report: Benchmarks and Best Practices for Credit Unions can help credit unions answer these and many other critical questions:
* How many employees should we have in this function and what type of performance benchmarks should we use to measure success?
* What successes – and challenges – are credit unions facing with alternative delivery channels like Internet banking, call center and ATM?
* What percentage of credit unions has deployed a particular new technology?
* How much are peer credit unions spending on training?
* Where are they concentrating their investment?
* What are peer credit unions outsourcing and how much are they spending?
The Cornerstone Scorecard(TM), a highlight of the report, details more than 200 key productivity and staffing benchmarks across these key areas:
* Branch Sales and Service
* Call Center
* Web and Mobile Banking
* Retail Cards and Payments
* Consumer Lending
* Mortgage Lending
* Member Business Lending
* Business Cash Management
* Wealth Management
* Deposit Operations and Item Processing
* Loan Operations and Collections
* Information Technology
* Enterprise Risk Management
* Finance and Accounting
* Human Resources and Training
The publication also includes an analysis of technology spending levels, technology utilization and deployment.
Download a sample Cornerstone Scorecard(TM) here.
Download the Table of Contents here.