The Cornerstone Report: Benchmarks and Best Practices for Mid-Size Banks (Fifth Edition)
Every other year for the past decade, Cornerstone has invited mid-size banks (assets of $1 billion to $40 billion) to participate in an extensive benchmarking survey. The data collected from these surveys, augmented with benchmarks gathered through Cornerstone’s work with hundreds of financial institution clients, enables us to publish a detailed, analytical study of the staffing, process and technology utilization and deployment of institutions within these target asset sizes. Our industry knowledge and field observations make it possible for us to complement the statistical analysis with actionable best practice recommendations aimed at helping financial institutions become high performers.
What results is a one-of-a-kind benchmarking and best practices study, updated with the most currently available information. With the most accurate and in-depth benchmarking data available in the industry, The Cornerstone Report can help show mid-size bank CEOs where they should be targeting their strategic initiatives and potentially identify millions of dollars of process improvements and cost savings.
The Cornerstone Report Fifth Edition contains data obtained from 62 mid-size banks and presents the numbers, best practices, and an analysis of industry trends that we are seeing.
The Cornerstone Report is an indispensable planning and budgeting tool. Here are just a few reasons why:
- The detailed analysis is focused specifically on helping banks with $1 billion to $40 billion in assets achieve high performance.
- The publication includes The Cornerstone Scorecard, which details more than 250 benchmarks in the following 17 key bank areas culled from an extensive survey (Click here to see a sample Cornerstone Scorecard.)
- Branch Sales and Service
- Call Center
- Web and Mobile Banking
- Retail Cards and Payments
- Consumer Lending
- Small Business Banking
- Mortgage Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Treasury Management Services
- Wealth Management
- Deposit Operations
- Loan Operations and Collections
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources and Training
- Included in The Cornerstone Report are more than 200 best practices recommendations developed to assist financial institutions in their performance improvement initiatives.
- The data spotlights trends that will impact your bank today and into the future.
- The authors of The Cornerstone Report are among the industry's most respected strategy, technology and performance improvement advisors.